Me and myself

Hello miss and clasmates. This is my first post of the semester and i'm so nervous.
My name is Valentina Amelia Cuevas Alarcón. I´m twenty years old. I was born in the hospital of peñaflor the twenty eight of july of twenty ninety six. My father is Froilan Cuevas, he is accountency and  administrator  in a motel; and my Mother is Claudia Alarcón, she is worker in a fabric. I'm the young dauther, my unique and old sister is Jennifer.

I syudied in the Liceo experimental artistico all my high school. And the twenty fiveteen join the unerversity. My hobbies always has been the folkloric dance. My first presentation is at the teen years. Until the day dancig this dances but my style change. Now study contemporarie dance in the universidad de chile although my hobbie follow there.

Good bye everyone.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My millions of cell phones

my favorite holiday is...

;(