;(

This picture it's not really a photo, what i did was capture an image inside a video, but 
picture is very importan to me because shows a difficult period which I remember with
much affection.
When this photo happened it was at the end of august of 2014. I studie in the Liceo 
Experimental Artistico better known as LEA. For me the LEA it was my home by four years.
There i learned to be who i really was without fear of criticism. The photo shows to a younger
Valentina dancing for the LEA in the week of aniversary. By i'm of a higher grade i was asked 
if i could show somthing and i accepted, but i had nothing prepared even an idea so just look
for a melody or some song that i liked at the time and improvise. Nobody that day could come
and see me, but then my sister calls me saying that she will see me. And she recorded the video.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My millions of cell phones

my favorite holiday is...