My millions of cell phones

My favorite piece of technology is my cell phone, because use it all day and everyday.
 
In my birthday, my parents they gave me a cell phone that i lasted five days,
 because i was mugged. But my father had points of frecuently client in movistar,
 so that he exchange it for a cell phone. Often five mounth this cell phone it turned off.
 Why? I don’t know. But my parents as gift of christmas they gave me a new cell phone. 
The coincidence is that it seems much (really a lot). My mother say that it is the same that 
me robbed. 
 
This cell phone is the phone that has lasted me the most, and i can’t live without it.
 I use it so much as a recreation, as job or study. Although i tried don’t use it in my free 
time because i think that is very harmful to human relations.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

my favorite holiday is...

;(