I don' konw xd

I can say that since i am immersed in this discipline i liked many artists as for what they represent how people. But then of years of studying, certein admiration has fallen. I think it's because one is influenced by the comments  of others, and appreciates much criticism from people with more experience coming to idolize. Now, with ten years of experience, my opinion on this subject change and with very clear look. My decisions when it comes to dancing, although i have tastes in them, i don't let myself be influenced by the looks of other. since for me it's more significant the proposal and the feelings that i leave the work, reather than the virtuosity in the thecnique or composition.
Although at the moment i don't have an admiration for someone specifically, i like very much the work as art work of Malucha Solari. Although i don't now much about his work, if i have been studying your life around dance

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My millions of cell phones

my favorite holiday is...

;(