I don't think i'm a fan of a specific band or singer. i think that fanaticism is psychopathic and very dangerous behavior but unfortunately society has normalized it. Nevertheless there's a band that i really like, his name is Oasis. this band has marked me since childhood. I remember that my older cousins listened to her a lot when i went to her house. I was very small so i didn't understand what the lyrics said, but i liked how it was a litle popular, i listened constantly, so i learned their songs. my favourites songs is Cast no shadow and Stop crying your heart. His music style is alternative pop/rock. As usual my musical style is more rockers but whit the years it has become in alternative rock, so this band reflects my likes completely. This band these days is separated and with many conflicts between its members. The truth is that the conflict is with the vocalist with the guitarist. these guys are brothers and always discuss publicly.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEE9vlySCJo

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My millions of cell phones

my favorite holiday is...

;(